Today I am so happy!

Today as I stood outside  in the sun with my nespresso coffee getting creative for my #fmsphotoaday challenge i smiled and thought "life is great right this moment".
 
A few personal challenges this year have indeed made me stronger and appreciate the smaller things in life but also have made me realise how much happiness comes from within. I might not be ready to talk about the challenges just yet online but i have really learnt who my close friends are and am never amazed at the support available and am so very grateful.
 
Today's #fmsphotoaday theme was macro. I thought I wonder how macro my Samsung camera could go? I was amazed at the zoom to capture rain drops left sitting on my vine outside. I love that you can see the reflection of the sky. Made my morning. What a great picture of nature to show that beauty is all around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Dons Health, Fitness & Wellbeing?

All about breathing in, out and letting go.

Just Start Today