My favourite skin products!

I have noticed after completing Febfast last month my skin has totally cleared up - no annoying pimples in the oily t-zone region (hello, I am nearly 40! Damn hormones).  Could be a mix of reverting back to my fav facial cleanser and the fact I have given up most processed foods, caffeine, sugar and alcohol. Coincidence, I don't think so.  I always talk about fitness and nutrition - skin health is important too, obviously you can do a lot from the inside out with hydration & nutrition but a good simple skin regime is also vital.
 
I have also gone back to using my favourite facial cleanser which is so cheap and works wonders, no harsh chemicals and keeps my skin looking young, fresh and healthy.  I love my little array of jars and potions on my tall boy chest of drawers & the little daily rituals after having a shower and preparing for the day or for bed.  I don't like to  spend my money on expensive products because I don't believe that they work any better than the ones that are a third the cost and my favourites are:-
 
 
 
 The number one rule always in skincare is a good moisturiser with SPF protection.  I grew up outdoors always in the sun and my skin has minimal sun damage because year around I always put  sunscreen on before I walk out the door.  This is my favourite and have been using for a  while now. Glides on, feels great and definitely makes me feel like I am looking after my skin daily.
 
 
 
 
Have been using this since I was about 16 and went to my very first Nutrimetics party. Great for the face, lips, hands and smells great. The little jar lasts a lifetime. 

Everyday Balm by Trilogy!  Something I found a few years ago on a trip to New Zealand thanks to my friend Alex. This balm truly is good for everything - bites, burn, cracked lips, nails and is all natural and $18 it lasts for months.  Can get this from Priceline/Chemists too.
 
 
 
 
 
A new addition to the regime from Priceline $29.95 and lasts at least 6-7 weeks if only a couple drops used daily. Perfect for the skin to hydrate and provide a rich glow that gets absorbed into the skin. Mix this with some sorbelene cream at night (I don't wear "night cream").
I just won a sample pack of this product (thanks to competition on Instragram with Sarah Wilson (IQS).  I am excited about the natural products that produce an even tone on my face with little product and I don't feel my face is clogged full of makeup. Natural and fresh look, which I love.

 
As mentioned, I reverted back to my favourite QV Ego Facial wash!  Got this from the chemist in my last shop - $12.99 and you only need a small amount, makes my face feel clean without it tightening and getting dry.  This truly has balanced out my skin in the last two weeks alone.
 
One of my favourite gifts EVER is Aesop Reverence Aromatique Hand Wash - truly the most amazing hand scrub! I do make my own body scrubs but this is truly a holistic experience.  The bottle is $39.00 but lasts and always is great to have when guests come to visit, or just when you want a nice hand scrub/massage. Anything from this range is delightful.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Dons Health, Fitness & Wellbeing?

All about breathing in, out and letting go.

Just Start Today